A recent video of Wiz Khalifa has left Twitter in shock.
In the video, posted by the Twitter account of the hip hop website DatPiff.com, the “See You Again” rapper is seen with a lace front beard (also known as a fake beard made from human hair. real) applied to your face in much of the same way as a hair weave.
RELATED: Wiz Khalifa Releases Catchy Music Video For ‘Numbers’
At one point in the short video, he complains that the fabric is “too tight”, but then accepts that it is “better” after a few adjustments.
Wiz Khalifa with the beard 🧔 pic.twitter.com/7MKYUrcac0
– DatPiff (@DatPiff) June 2, 2021
Naturally, Twitter users shared their thoughts on the rapper’s new fake facial hair.
It looks like Abroham Lincoln 😂😂
– jmarshall (@crazzyhawk) June 2, 2021
– Ji-Bran (@_JasonWallace) June 2, 2021
The fact that Wiz can make millions and millions but not grow a beard is hilarious to me lol
– Helmz * ewh (@ewhitsHelmz) June 2, 2021
lace beard what did you say ???? 😭😭😭😂 pic.twitter.com/MRlReozZJk
– Tokio🏳️🌈✈🖥👁 (@maltichki) June 1, 2021
Giving me drunk uncle vibes
– HookahPapi🇭🇹 (@HeSpeaksFrench) June 1, 2021
I mean nnnnnnnn mmmmmm no
– Romero Ife Abeni (@AbeniIfe) June 2, 2021