The summer transfer window is closed for Europe’s top leagues. However, with an eye to January, there is a lot of gossip about who will be moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest rumors on rumours, comings and goings and of course closed deals!
TOP STORY: Pulisic still on Juventus’ radar
Christian Pulisic he is one of the players that Juventus is considering to strengthen themselves on the right wing in 2023, according to tuttosport.
The need for reinforcements in that area comes from situations of John Square other Angel Di Mariaboth 34 years old and with contracts that will end at the end of this season.
Cuadrado is unlikely to get a new deal, while Di Maria’s is largely up to him, as the Argentine requested a one-year deal when he joined PSG this summer so he could have the option of returning to his beloved Rosario Central next summer.
Pulisic’s future at Chelsea looks uncertain as the USMNT star’s contract expires in 2024 and he links with Juventus over the summer. Earlier this week, he made headlines when an excerpt from his forthcoming book revealed a rocky relationship with former Blues coach Thomas Tuchel.
Together with Pulisic, Juventus bet on the AS Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo and end of the Wolves Adama Traore. Zaniolo has been observed by the bianconeri for some time as his contract at Roma also ends in 2024.
Traore, who has only managed 53 minutes in the Premier League so far this term, could be available as a free agent with his contract expiring in the summer of 2023.
– Broadcast on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (USA)
10:50 BST: Forward of Belgium eden danger said he was starting to find his form again after a solid 65 minutes in their 2-1 win at home over Wales in the Nations League on Thursday, but admitted he needed more playing time at Real Madrid ahead of the Cup. of the world.
Hazard has barely featured for Real this season after making just one start, something he called a “delicate situation” and, by his own admission, has put his place in the Qatar final in doubt. He showed glimpses of quality from him in the first half against the Welsh and was pleased with his contribution before being substituted just after the hour mark.
“I was happy to start another match,” Hazard told RTL. “You saw it, I think. I’m happy when I play and it was nice to play for the fans here.” [in Brussels] again. Our first help was very good. I know what I can do. Now I want to get in shape for the World Cup. We will see what the coach does [Roberto Martinez] decide, but I’m happier when I play.
“When I play I give everything. It is a delicate situation at Real Madrid. I want to play more, but I can’t do more. I have always said that the old Eden Hazard will come back when he plays. I just need to get back into the groove.”
10.22 BST: Liverpool want to sign Rennes midfielder lovro-mayerHe says the daily express.
Majer, 24, has impressed in Ligue 1 this season and Rennes have valued his services at €60m.
The Croatian international has also attracted interest from Barcelona, but Liverpool are keen to resolve their midfield woes and he has also been linked with a €120m move to Borussia Dortmund. Jude Bellingham.
09:42 BST: Manchester City could make a move to sign Lyon midfielder Houssem AouarHe says Manchester Evening News.
City manager Pep Guardiola praised Aouar in 2018, after both teams drew 2-2 in the Champions League, calling him “unbelievable”, adding: “He is always very calm on the ball in the feet, with excellent technical quality.”
Aouar, 24, has 40 goals and 35 assists in 216 games for Lyon but is likely to leave as a free agent in the summer 2023 transfer window.
The French international has been linked with Arsenal, Barcelona and PSG in the past, but last summer he struck a deal with Real Betis and became the target of a number of Premier League sides including Nottingham Forest, Fulham , Crystal Palace and Brighton, as well as Benfica and Nice.
08:52 BST: Argentina manager Lionel Scaloni is delighted that PSG have found a way of playing that fits LionelMessi.
Messi, 35, admitted it took time for him to adjust to PSG in his first campaign with the French giants after spending more than 20 years at Barcelona.
The Argentina captain scored just 11 goals and assisted 14 more in all competitions for PSG last season. But he has already scored six goals and assisted on another eight in 11 appearances this campaign and Scaloni believes Messi has made a step forward.
“I’ve talked to him,” Scaloni said. “He always wants to play. I’ve always said it, he will always play unless something unexpected happens. It’s a totally different case from all the others. He’s fine, happy, playing well. I think PSG have found a way to play that understands him. and I think he has taken a step forward in his team. We are very happy with how things are currently going.”
08:33 BST: Brazil international alex telles believes his loan to Sevilla from Manchester United was the right “strategy” to make the World Cup squad.
The Manchester United left-back has made seven appearances in all competitions for Sevilla this season.
“I think it was a good strategy. [going to Sevilla] especially when it comes to an important year for all the players,” he said. “I think that both the Premier League and LaLiga are two of the best tournaments in the world. But I am also in a very big club, Sevilla has a very good structure. I also had contact with the coach. [Julen Lopetegui], who called me and I thought it was a very good opportunity. I feel very good”.
Telles, 29, believes that LaLiga suits his style better. “There was a lot of movement there in England, so we have to find our space so we can feel more comfortable on the pitch,” he added.
08:00 BST: England manager Gareth Southgate has said he is willing to risk his reputation to back the Manchester United defender. harry maguire but his place in the squad will be complicated if he continues without playing at club level.
Maguire, who helped England reach Euro 2020 last year, has not started Manchester United’s last four Premier League games. United have won four straight in the league since Maguire’s last domestic start: a 4-0 loss at Brentford.
“Clearly, it’s not an ideal situation. [with Maguire.] We’re only a few weeks into pre-season so physically, if they’ve had about 90 minutes, that’s fine,” Southgate told reporters ahead of England’s Nations League clash with Italy.
“Another seven or eight weeks, that starts to get more complicated. But he’s an important player for us and it’s important to support our best players. Whatever reputation I have, I’m putting it out there.”
Gab & Juls debate whether fans will judge Lionel Messi after details of his requests to Barcelona were leaked.
PAPER GOSSIP (by Danny Lewis)
– After the Ajax Amsterdam midfielder kenneth taylor made his debut for the Netherlands on Tuesday in a 2-0 Nations League win over Poland, Fabricius Romano he stated that many top clubs have been following him for a long time. The 20-year-old has impressed this season by following ryan gravenberg‘s move to Bayern Munich, scoring three goals and two assists in seven Eredivisie appearances, while also starting both of Ajax’s Champions League games this season.
– Galatasaray has been linked to Roma for a long time Matias Vina since they intend to sign a left back, but calcium mercato have suggested they are also looking at AC Milan Fode Ballo Tours. The Turkish club came close to signing Vina in the latter stages of the summer window, but was unable to complete the move due to time constraints.
– Andrea Ranochia advertised on instagram retiring as a professional footballer. The centre-back joined Monza just three months ago, but he terminated his contract after suffering a fractured fibula against Napoli. The former Italy international has played for numerous clubs, including Internazionale, Sampdoria and Hull City.
– haze is willing to stay in Fenerbahce last January to fight for his place in the squad despite not being named in his Turkish Super Lig or Europa League squad for the first half of the season, reports Ekrem Konur. The winger is currently on loan from PSV Eindhoven but is currently unavailable due to injury.
– noble mark returns to West Ham United to take over as sporting director from January, the club announced Thursday. The former midfielder made 550 appearances for West Ham over 18 years as a player after coming through their academy.