Marvel’s next big show on Disney Plus is here.is an animated series that poses alternative scenarios to fundamental moments, like Peggy Carter taking the instead of Steve Rogers.
The 10-episode series carries already confirmed Another 10-episode second season is in development. How much does the animated series play in the upcoming events in Phase 4 of the MCU? That remains to be seen, but tune in in case the multiverse mayhem unleashed on Loki ties in here.Weekly release location for Wednesday, with episode 1 arriving on August 11. Kevin Feige has
Marvel’s What If …? release schedule
Here’s the release schedule for all 10 episodes of Marvel’s What If …?
- Episode 1: .
- Episode 2:
- Episode 3: Available Wed Aug 25 – 12 a.m. M. PT / 3 a. M. ET / 8 a. M. GMT
- Episode 4: Available Wednesday, September 1 at 12 a.m. M. PT / 3 a. M. ET / 8 a. M. GMT
- Episode 5: Available Wednesdays, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. M. PT / 3 a. M. ET / 8 a. M. GMT
- Episode 6: Available Wednesday, September 15 at 12 a.m. M. PT / 3 a. M. ET / 8 a. M. GMT
- Episode 7: Available Wednesday, September 22 – 12 a.m. M. PT / 3 a. M. ET / 8 a. M. GMT
- Episode 8: Available Wednesday, September 29 at 12 a.m. M. PT / 3 a. M. ET / 8 a. M. GMT
- Episode 9: Available Wed, Oct. 6-12 a. M. PT / 3 a. M. ET / 8 a. M. GMT
- Episode 10: Available Wed, Oct. 13 – 12 a. M. PT / 3 a. M. ET / 8 a. M. GMT
Marvel’s What If …? trailer
Here is the wild official trailer for the series.
And here is the latest promotion.
What if …? about?
Marvel’s What If …? is based on a Marvel comic from the ’70s that retells a famous story in an alternate reality. The first issue got Spider-Man accepted into the Fantastic Four, for example.
The Disney Plus series will feature Jeffery Wright as the voice of Uata, a member of an advanced alien race known as the Watchers. It will narrate the alternate reality events that are unfolding, with a massive voice cast including the late Chadwick Boseman, Josh Brolin, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Hayley Atwell, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Paul Rudd, Sebastian Stan. and Taika. Waititi. Wow.
Delve into the series’ backstory.
Films coming in 2021 from Netflix, Marvel, HBO and more
See all photos