2021 NFL Week 2 Schedule: How and Where to Watch Every Game.
It’s only been two weeks into the NFL season and the tide has already turned in the league in conversations about opposing teams. Week 3 is ahead and everyone is struggling to find a balance before the season gets too far ahead of them. Here’s the information and the full schedule for Week 3 of the NFL.
Week 3 begins Thursday night with the Carolina Panthers in Houston to face the Texans 1-1.
Sunday night’s primetime showdown is between two NFC opponents, the Green Bay Packers and the San Francisco 49ers. Game of the week will conclude Monday night with a game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Dallas Cowboys.
Full NFL Week 3 2021 Schedule
Thursday, September 23 – 8:20 pm ET
- Carolina Panthers vs. Houston Texans
Sunday, September 26 – 1 pm ET
- Washington Soccer Team vs. Buffalo Bills
- Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Detroit Lions
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- New Orleans Saints vs. New England Patriots
- Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Giants
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, September 26 – 3:05 pm ET
- New York Jets vs. Denver Broncos
- Miami Dolphins vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Sunday, September 26 – 3:25 pm ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Minnesota Vikings
Sunday, September 26 – 8:20 pm ET
- Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers
Monday, September 27 – 8:20 pm ET
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys